We strive to provide a great self-hosted experience for folks willing to try Sentry that way. The self-hosted repository is geared towards low to medium loads with simplicity in mind. We believe keeping this setup simple is important to show how various components fit together. Folks needing larger setups can expand from here based on their specific needs and environments.
Please see our troubleshooting section before posting on the forum or filing an issue.
Our principles for the support of self-hosted Sentry are:
- We DO NOT provide dedicated support for self-hosted.
- DO file an issue for questions about your setup.
- DO file an issue for missing docs, bugs during upgrades or installation.
- DO file an issue for functionality problems such as broken auth, features not working, etc.
- DO submit PRs directly for simple fixes.
You can edit this page on GitHub.