We strive to provide a great self-hosted experience for folks willing to try Sentry that way. The self-hosted repository is geared towards low traffic loads (less than ~1 million submitted Sentry events per month). We believe keeping this setup simple is important to show how various components fit together. Folks needing larger setups can expand from here based on their specific needs and environments.
Our principles for the support of self-hosted Sentry are:
- We DO NOT provide dedicated support for self-hosted.
- DO file an issue for questions about your setup.
- DO file an issue for missing docs, bugs during upgrades or installation.
- DO file an issue for functionality problems such as broken auth, features not working, etc.
- DO submit PRs directly for simple fixes.