We strive to provide a great self-hosted experience for folks willing to try Sentry that way. The onpremise repository is geared towards low to medium loads with simplicity in mind. We believe keeping this setup simple is important to show how various components fit together. Folks needing larger setups can expand from here based on their specific needs and environments.
Our principles for the support of self-hosted Sentry are:
- We DO NOT provide dedicated support for self-hosted
- DO use our community forum for questions about your setup
- DO file an issue for missing docs, bugs during upgrades or installation
- DO file an issue for functionality problems such as broken auth, features not working etc.
- DO to submit PRs directly for simple fixes