Edges represent service dependencies.
How an event gets saved. Edges represent data flow through system.
This graph is extremely simplified mostly due to layout constraints. Missing from this graph:
- How Relay fetches project configs. Answer: from sentry-web
- How Relay caches project configs. Answer: In memory, and in Redis
- How Relay counts events and keeps track of quotas. Answer: more Redis
- Symbolicator as auxilliary service to symbolicate-event
- How alerting is triggered. Answer: postprocess-event, a Celery task which is responsible for alerting (spawned by a Kafka consumer in Sentry reading from eventstream)
- Possibly more
You can edit this page on GitHub.